Don't Give Up Yet


When faced with challenges, setbacks, or discouragement, remember that success often lies just beyond the point of giving up. Don't lose heart or lose faith. Instead, draw strength from the Lord, and push forward with persistence and determination. 


Every step forward, no matter how small, brings you closer to your goals. So, take a deep breath, gather your courage, and keep moving forward. Don't give up yet – your breakthrough may be just around the corner!


May you find encouragement from the following hymn written by Mrs. Grace Gakpetor, a Ghanaian songstress and wife of Apostle Samuel Gakpetor, an Apostle of the Church of Pentecost.


1. Don't give up yet, I’m in control

Watching over you to the end

Life may be dark, I’ll be your light

In your weakness, my grace prevails


Look up to me, rely on me

Keep trusting Me, in all you do

Surely My presence is with you 

Surely victory will be your end


2. Life will be brigh-ter than noon day

Darkness will be-come like morning

If you devote your heart to me

If you stretch your hand to hold mine


3. Worry no more, I’m still your God

Your Redeemer, the Mighty One

Giver of life, Eternal God

I will hold you through life’s journey


“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” (Galatians 6:9)


Remember, God is with you, and He will give you the strength to persevere. Don't give up!


Remain inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes are watching

A Punctuation in History

IS GOD SILENT OR WE ARE DEAF?