A Sacrifice of Praise


It is a good thing to look back on our lives and thank God for all the evidence of His grace and mercy. 


As my birthday is two days away, I'm inspired to share this song by Aps. Prof. Opoku Onyinah with you. Join me in offering a sacrifice of praise to God as you meditate on this song.


1 What can I offer to you, oh Lord

For Your grace has taken me through.

I bring my sacrifice of praise

For Your grace has done it again.


Your grace has taken me through, oh Lord

Your grace has done it again, Oh Lord

Gracious One, I bow down to you

Gracious One, I bow down to you


2. What can we offer to you, oh Lord

For Your grace has taken us through.

We bring our sacrifice of praise

For Your grace has done it again.


Your grace has taken us through, oh Lord

Your grace has done it again, Oh Lord

Gracious One, we bow down to you

Gracious One, we bow down to you


"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise-the fruit of lips that confess his name." (Hebrews 13:15)


Remain inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Punctuation in History

Eyes are watching

Is it worth it?