Let Me Be Yours


As we get ready to be ushered into the second half of the year 2023, it's a good time to pause and reflect. We must review our progress not only based on what we gained but also what we did not lose.


Gratitude is closely linked to allegiance. For if we feel deeply grateful for what God is and does for us, we cannot conceive of any meaningful inkling to desert the Lord. We shall ask like the Apostle Paul, "What shall separate us from the love of God?"


As the world gets darker, we must constantly review our own allegiance to God and spiritual fortitude. This will lead us to the place where we always declare like the songwriter, Dave Bilbrough, did in the following hymn, "Let me be Yours!"


Abba Father, let me be

Yours, and yours alone,

May my will for ever be

Evermore your own.

Never let my heart grow cold

Never let me go,

Abba Father, let me be

Yours and yours alone.


"But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you." (1 Samuel 12:24)


Remain inspired!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes are watching

A Punctuation in History

Is it worth it?