HURRAY!!!

#BeInspiredToday is a year old today! It's amazing how time flies! When God directed me to share biblical inspirational messages every weekday, I wasn't sure where it was going to lead. But today, the feedback and testimonies have confirmed that it has been a blessing to someone out there, and that is enough reward worth the toil.


As I write this message, one particular quote ringing in my mind is what Martin Luther King Jr. said about a century ago:


"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."


Whatever you're doing by the direction of God, believe in the process and leave the end to God. There's fulfillment in obeying God. 


Even if I should stop today, I feel greatly fulfilled to have obeyed God.


Be convinced that faithful is He who has begun a good work in us and will bring it to a glorious end. Until then, on and on we go!


"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6)


Remain inspired today and always!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Punctuation in History

Eyes are watching

Is it worth it?